best day in my holidays

In my holidays I went to a summer camp in Wales and Turkey with my family but I liked the summer camp better.. This summer camp was for 2 weeks without your parents, i was happy about that! I went on this summer camp last year and I really enjoyed it so I went again this year. I had made loads of friends from last year so I knew loads of people before I went on the summer camp, The summer camp started on the 1st august and ended on the 15th august and there was about 100 people but you made friends with all the people there so quickly.This summer camp is from the ages 10-13 and it was called Shemesh. It went really quickly though. It was 5 hour coach journey and I was sitting next to my friend Georgia on the way there. My favourite day on the summer camp was when all the leaders that were running the camp surprised us and took us to a beach in Wales for the whole day! They told us to bring swimming costume so we had them on for the beach. We mucked about the whole time :p It was a really good day as we were all in the sea playing and then we had a sand castle competition and we buried each other in the sand! After that we had a barbeque on the beach, and there was mud which was like quick sand which we all went in and got so muddy but we got told off after we did it! That day didnt end quite so quickly as after we ate on the beach and played on the beach for the whole day, the leaders took us to a water park! We were thrilled and so happy, there were loads of slides there and it was really good! I didnt want it to end.

That was a good day the summer holiday and i will never forget it!

3 thoughts on “best day in my holidays